Monday 07-DEC-2020 09.00 3 10 AE MGT382 Strategy & Corporate Governance
Wednesday 09-DEC-2020 09.00 3 10 AE MGT387 Mging Global Workforce & Business
These exams will be conducted as a ‘time limited, non-invigilated online exam’. This means that the exams will be conducted under ‘exam-like’ time constraints (3 hours and 10 minutes) but are ‘open book’, allowing students to refer to any material they wish to use to assist them in preparing their response to the questions. The exams in all subjects will be similar to the sample exam that students have access to in their Subject Outline.
To complete the exam, students will require access to the following technology:
- Computer which is able to read and create a MS Word file
- Internet connection sufficient for downloading/accessing file and uploading to EASTS.
1. On the day of the exam, a link to the exam paper will become available on the Interact2 site for students to download.
2. The exams will begin at 9am Beijing time. Students will have 3 hours and 10 minutes to complete the exam, typing their answers into a MS Word document.
3. Students will log back into the Interact2 site and upload their answer file to EASTS, the CSU assessment upload program that the students have already used this session to upload their assessments. The upload needs to be done within the allowed exam time limit – however an additional time of +30 minutes will be allowed (to allow for upload and/or technology issues).
4. To maintain academic integrity, students’ answers will be checked through Turnitin. This is the same process that is used during assessment submission. This process will identify any sections/answers that have been shared between students, and any sections/answers that demonstrate a ‘copy and paste’ direct from internet sources, including the text book.